• March 5, 2015 at 4:38 am#522
    Profile photo of Boss LadyBoss Lady
    Participant

Should he be? Should Jared have killed him off? Set him free?

March 7, 2015 at 12:11 am#586
    Profile photo of Lesley AshbyLesley Ashby
    Participant

I think it is great that Brock is being given a second chance. He didn’t do everything right but he was thinking as a husband and a father first, a Titan second. I am a happy little vegemitethat Brock is still around. :) xx

March 7, 2015 at 12:24 am#589
    Profile photo of KrakenKraken
    Participant

Death would be too easy of a way for Brock to get away with that s**t…

He still has to be in the story line, but he betrayed J-dawg’s trust and confidence in him (as well as mine). Brock is lost cause and he’s lucky he still has left what he does…

Brock OWES Titan…

March 7, 2015 at 2:46 am#595
    Profile photo of Doc QuinnDoc Quinn
    Participant

I’m pleased Jared gave him a second chance… I think blowing up the house was punishment enough =) I’m sure he will get the chance to prove himself in coming books … I hope ….

March 7, 2015 at 9:11 am#602
    Profile photo of slapperslapper
    Participant

No no no what he did was wrong but he done what he thought was right at the time he is a man after all and sometimes they do stupid things I hope the trust comes back he is a good man and boss man knows it x

March 7, 2015 at 2:38 pm#604
    Profile photo of KrakenKraken
    Participant

Still don’t trust his ass as far as I could throw him…

May 20, 2015 at 6:02 pm#662
    Profile photo of Lizabeth FrancyLizabeth Francy
    Participant

Kraken, Don’t be so hard on Brock. He made a mistake and he is only human after all. Besides if Jared killed him it would have been murder and no matter how tough Jared is, he isn’t a murderer. Yes, he kills in the line of duty but this isn’t the same thing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags